We are excited to announce that Brunswick Picture House is now registered with the NSW government’s Dine & Discover NSW initiative, which means you will now be able to redeem your $25 Dine & Discover vouchers here at the Picture House.
HOW TO GET YOUR VOUCHERS
Visit the Service NSW website to register and get your vouchers.REGISTER NOW
HOW TO USE YOUR VOUCHERS
To use your Discover voucher, you can visit our Box Office in person, where we will be able to scan your voucher. Alternately, you can contact our Box Office by phone at 02 6685 0280 — please have your voucher number ready.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our shows often sell out and your Discover voucher is subject to availability — so we highly recommend booking your ticket in advance, either by phone or in person. We will be unable to accept your voucher if a performance has sold out and you have not booked in advance.
You will be able to use your Dine voucher at our kiosk to purchase food and beverage, from popcorn to chai to cheese platters!
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ
- Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including on public holidays.
- Vouchers are valid to 30 June 2021.
- Vouchers cannot be combined. One Discover voucher per ticket transaction, and one Dine voucher per kiosk (food and beverage) transaction.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your transaction is less than $25, you will not receive the difference back. Any balance of funds on the voucher is given up by you.